Well actually i only meant to call the dudes, its about a girl. Or can girls do this too.. Well anyways, theres this girl and she doesnt think she looks pretty so we made a bet that if i could get 5 people to say she does look beautiful hot pretty anything in the positive direction (on absis of looks) that she would stop saying bad stuff about herself. I plan on winning because she really does look pretty. Here post your opinion (honest opinion, not forcing you to say anything), and then ll show her the page. So thanks! Please post if you can!
I know she looks great! :D



Yeah she looks pretty
ReplyDeleteHow could you?And you know what I mean Chris.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that comment I posted today at 7:08
ReplyDeleteI don't like her. *grumbles*
ReplyDelete*blinks* Why not? You dont even know her
ReplyDeleteCause I don't want to like her. >.> <=*she feeling a little jealous*
ReplyDelete<.< Very nice reason.
ReplyDeleteDont tell me.. youre jealous.. of her.. physical appearance?
Maybe...>.>
ReplyDeleteLook at your DoNotEnter blog.
ReplyDelete*nods and goes to check it*
ReplyDeleteOh c'mon! You're pretty too!!
Am not! >.<
ReplyDeleteIf I'm pretty then you really are nice and are not the devil! >_<
So there! *crosses arms*
>.< Grr.
ReplyDeleteO.O ?!
ReplyDeleteYou're grring at me? O.O?
*wonders why*
-.- Im not grr'ing at you, im grr'ing at your writing -.- There's a difference.
ReplyDeleteI can only agree to one or the other. Im not gonna say im both nice and not the devil, so XP
Why are you grring at my writing? *whines*
ReplyDeleteI know my writing is bad, but 'comon its not that bad!
Is it? O.o
So agree to that you are nice. ^.^
*sigh-growls* You're blackmailing me! >.<
ReplyDelete-.- not that reason.
Fine, i am nice (sometimes, which is extremely rarely)
You're always nice to me. So how are you nice sometimes?
ReplyDeleteHow am I black mailing you? O.O
Well, thats to you >.< To most other people, im not.
ReplyDeleteRight. <.<
ReplyDeleteSo, how am I blackmailing you? O.O
ReplyDelete