Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Define Me

Hey, could you guys please tell me (truthfully) what you think of me?
What words could you use to describe me?
I can think of my own, but they're all pretty much synonyms for stupid, despicable, and worthless.

So, please, if you can, if you have time, just drop a few words or phrases you would use to describe me. Cya, out to lunch, which i'm probably not gonna eat.

12 comments:

  1. You are nice, cuddly, humorous (in a good way), and trustworthy. ^.^

    You better have ate your lunch! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh yeah suuure i did

    *raises eyebrow* I said truthfully, remember?

    Trustworthy? Are you F'in kidding me? Lmfao!! Cuddly?! You've never even hugged me! How cna you describe me that way?! Nice on the outside, perhaps yes. On the inside is just pure evil though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO!!!!! XD

    Oh, you did tell me you ate your lunch *suddenly remembers*

    Trustworthy cause I can trust you with that secret. O.O

    Cuddly cause I've held your arm. ^.^

    No, you're nice in the inside and outside. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despicable, idiotic, lethargic, scum, worthless, abstruse, brusque, cantankerous, exasperating, fallible, defiler, desolate, desultory, dilatory, gullible, incipient, indelicate, insipid, disdainful, docile, insolent, ominous, oxymoron, nincompoop, reprehensible, spurious, torpor, vacuous, wan, loser, hated, wannabe-wallaby, dork, lummox, uncoordinated, clumsy, bizarre, unusual, odd, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* Well, yeah thats true. But not trustworthy of other things >.<

    XDDD Well... i guess

    And yeahhhhh, i ate lunch. <.<

    No I'm not >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you disagreed with what my brother said

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had almost commented something back but then it didnt get in >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again, lets see if this will post:

    Agree with it all the way until... (Indelicate? Wtf, is that even a word?) until oxymoron. It all goes downhill from there

    Do you even Know what an oxymoron IS?! You cant call me that! >.<

    I am NOT a nincompoop XP

    Um, Wan? "Pale and giving the impression of illness or exhaustion". I'm not That pale! >.< And whaddaya mean illness or exhaustion?! O.O *yawns* >.<

    Hey, hey, Im not a dork >.< Or a lummox DX

    Bizarre, unusual, odd, is all true -.-

    And you forgot to add: Foolish, Dishonest, Disrespectful, Uncaring, Irresponsible, Immature, Hormonal, Unkind, Untrusting, and other such stuff. (You're not the only one who can look in a thesaurus =P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm.......he doesn't really look at a thesaurus. O.O
    I disagree with both of you!!!!!!!! >.<
    You shouldn't think so lowly of yourself, and my brother should keep his comments to himself when they are not nice! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. -.- Meh. Thats why he doesnt know the meaning of half the words he used againt me.

    XD I always think lowly of myself.
    And, i always hated that rule, if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say anything >.>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well sorry! >.< But just like you don't like myself thinking lowly of myself, I don't like you thinking lowly of yourself. O.O

    ReplyDelete