Saturday, August 29, 2009

**IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL FOLLOWERS**

New blog created, a poem/writing related one. I posted this here, since I've noticed that if you suddenly make a brand new blog without telling anyone, it goes completely unnoticed.

So, for all of you who dont know, the new site has been created under the name
mycrystalpoetry.blogspot.com

I know, i know -.- the name just came to me. I like it for some reason >.< Who first named me crystal anyways?!!

Oh, and well, it might not always be poetry, but i figured that out after i created the thing. And i'm too lazy to change the name. -.-

Well anyways, that is all for now.

20 comments:

  1. I'll be checking that out now. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You SUCK! I HATE you chris ( name not worthy of capitol letters) Leave MY sister alone. If you want to be with her, then DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT cheat on her. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way, I'M Juan Omar Rodriguez Payan ( not pagan). I'm also known as Letty's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking Omar! Get out of my love life! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmfao, I Know who you are omar (name not worthy of capital letters >.>)

    Anyways, you cant tell me what to do!! Only Letty can <.<

    And Yeah! Take your sisters advice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question,
    I know this is going to sound like I'm mad, upset, demanding or something along those lines, but why don't you come over to me when we are outside waiting for our parents to pick us up? Is it because the people you hang out with at the end of the day that entertaining to you?

    What I'm going to say has nothing to do with what I said above, its that lately I've been wanting to cry but I'm never alone long enough to have a little cry. If you were to accompany me upstairs without anyone else tailing along I think I would cry, or I can just go upstairs alone. But there's not even a chance of me going upstairs alone without Cassy following. I can't even cry at home. I'm not left alone either. So at home and school I've been keeping this sort of mask that I keep thinking is going to fall sometime soon if I don't cry alone soon. You remember last year when I cried in Ms.Chen's? Yeah, that happened cause I hadn't had time alone to cry. I know this is kinda sounding wierd cause it kinda sounds like I have a regular cycle of crying times. In case you don't understand here's an example, you know how you have to feel a car's tank with gasoline to get it going? Well that's how I am except I have to "empty my emotional jar of tears" not fill it. So once its filled, I have to cry to feel better, so I can fill that "jar" with unshed tears and then empty it again. If you still don't understand, ask me, kay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i understand. Alright, of course, yes i will accompany you upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Answer,
    And no, its because you're usually not there when i get there, so i just stay with the other people. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What about when I am there and you're still there? I look over and I look over hoping you're going to look over, but you never do. That makes me feel so.................
    *sighs* I won't say what I was going to say :( Bye. =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. So.... What? Please tell me?

    And I'm sorry, but i kinda... just gave up on you being there, since you're usually not there, so i always think you're not there. I'm sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  11. ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. It makes me feel so sad cause then I think that I really am invisable, and that no one really cares if I'm there or not, which then in turn makes me think it would be better not to exist. It seems that the only ones who do notice if I'm there or not is my brother cause he goes to our school. He notices if I'm sad, like almost right away even if I try to hide it, he knows when I feel lonely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delete that comment above would you? >>
    Anyways, don't just say sorry, do something unless you don't want to

    ToTwahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete